Junior Suite Cabin With Balcony
Junior Suite Cabin at a glance
Junior Suites can also be booked as connecting cabins (subject to availability) making them ideal for families and groups of friends.
- Safety box
- Hair dryer
- Life jacket
- Bath line
- Air conditioner
- Emergency hammer
- Fire extinguisher
- En-Suite bathroom
- Music entertainment
- Complimentary mineral water
- Regular bus round-trip
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottles of mineral water in each cabin
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Sharing luxuxy van transfer 02 ways Hanoi- Halong-Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 45 days prior to check-in No cancellation charge
- From 45 to 10 days prior to check-in 50% of total price
- 10 days prior to check-in or No-show 100% of total price
Children Price & Extra Bed
- Only one (01) child under 5 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Child from 5 to under 12 years old sharing a private cabin on the mattress charged at 75% of the adult price/child.
- Child from the age of 12 must solely occupy a cabin and pay as adult rate.
Why Serenity Cruises?
Perfect combination of modernity & tradition in design
Serenity Cruise is constructed with cutting-edge technologies using steel to guarantee the stability. Sailing, therefore, is a lot smoother than ever. The design of the cruise, yet, is of wooden style inspired by the royal cruises used by the lords during the feudal time in the North Vietnam. All the cabins are covered in 100% Fokienia wood which is famous for the excellent preservation of its natural sense.
Luxury cabin with ocean view balcony
All cabins are connected to nature so it feels like a piece of landscape with the air rushing through the window and private Ease into the day with a relaxing cup of tea on your private balcony. In addition, Junior Suite can be connected, making them ideal for families.
Brand new itinerary to the less touristy areas
Our cruise will get you far away from frequented areas of Ha Long bay and take you deep into the nature wonder. Developed by our tour specialists and geologists based in Halong – Lan Ha Bay areas, our itinerary guarantees a seamless trip into the wild and more importantly, a trip to know, feel and touch the wild.
Unique collection of cuisine
Dining always has been a big part of the cruise experience; Serenity Cruises place far more emphasis on food than any other cruises because we believe that food has a lot of power. We bring Mr. Viet – of the best chefs in the North of Vietnam to create and manage eateries. Your dining time is an unparalleled chance to bring you on a tour into the truest lives of Vietnamese culture.
Having been working in tourism for 12 years, we are proud of the team with friendly, professionally-trained staff. Serenity Team serve you with the philosophy “Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless” and the ethos of “lòng hiếu khách” – the spirit of selfless hospitality.